Responsive Customer Service
Decades of providing reliable design, installation and support
Carolina Recording Systems has grown with and experienced the rapid evolution of voice recording and associated data capture. Businesses and organizations are recording their communications for quality management, training, dispute resolution, legal compliance, and transaction verification purposes.
Unlike many voice recorder companies, CRS focuses exclusively on recording systems and related integrations. Our efforts for our customers are not diluted by other technologies or product lines. We have 20+ years of experience in the voice recording industry which we leverage with our hardware and software offerings to provide your business or organization the perfect solution and 100% customer satisfaction.
PSAP & Public Safety
Airports & Transportation
Private Sector & Manufacturing
Hospitals & Medical Facilities
Unrivaled recording systems training and experience in the region
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC
- Only Certified Eventide dealer in the Carolinas, Virginias and Maryland
- Specialize in sales and services of mission-critical communication recording systems
- Focused solely on recording systems
- Multiple manufacturer options
- Continually investing in our people and infrastructure
- Increased staff by over 100% over last 5 years and still growing
- Involved in local, state, and national industry organizations
- Strive to do what is right for our customers, even at our own expense
Are the recording systems user friendly?
Intuitive Design & Unlimited Training
- Easy-to-use, browser-based platform
- Reliable and secure Linux based operating system
- Redundant System Architecture and Design
Who do we call for support if something goes wrong?
Experienced professionals with Industry Knowledge
All electronic equipment will require some service from time to time and your recording system is no exception. Please call CRS when your recorder is not functioning as expected. All members of our technical staff undergo vigorous and thorough training on all of our products. From our Technicians to our Application Engineers, all are focused to provide 110% customer satisfaction.
For more information or to schedule service for your equipment, call our 24-hour service dispatch line (888) 661-0202 or email us at email@example.com
System Support, Training and Maintenance
Unlimited Hands-On Training and Remote Support
- 24/7 technician support and onsite emergency response with annual support agreement.
- Remote system monitoring and resolution with annual support agreement.
- Scheduled preventative maintenance visits with annual support agreement.
- Unlimited customer training as needed with annual support agreement.
- Routine software upgrades with annual support agreement.
- No charge for service work or replacement parts with annual support agreement.
'A Responsive Partner'PSAP Director
“Before CRS, we did not have a partnership with our recording solution provider. The vendor was not local, and we had to plan for critical support onsite when needed, and it wasn’t a viable relationship. CRS values and understands what it means to be a partner and demonstrates knowledge, professionalism and responsiveness.”
Recent Survey ResultsIndependently Conducted
“Our customers tell us that we are the most responsive and professional of their critical systems vendors. Our customers require the recording of mission critical communications 24x7x365 and they rely on our team to ensure it works. We are able to support this because we have more certified recording system specialists in the Southeast than any other vendor that focuses exclusively on critical communications recording.“
'Personable and Professional'Emergency Communications Director
“Out of every vendor I have worked with over 26 years, CRS is the best. Every interaction is always very personable and professional, making me feel as if I was their only customer.”
Sign Up to Receive Updates
News & Events